Saturday, March 17, 2007

Finally !!! Achieved Levitation !!

I am writing this blog under a heavy influence of alochol and so u are herewith forewarned of the many many spelling mistakes u will come across.

So I guess you must be intelligent enough to figure out what this blog is gonna be about. Yes, this is about me expressing how I feel when I am drunk (as I write each and every word, I am trying hard not to make any spellig mistakes. See the perfectionist in me is still awake, somehow).

What do I feel this very instant ?? As if I have got a pair of invisible wings and am flying... feel so very light... the 2 sides of my head seemed to have been blocked by stop corks (the ones we used in chemistry labs) and as if my head is separated from the rest of my body, as if my eyes are popping out. I feel there are 2 ppl living in my body right now... one of them is asking me to stay awake and complete the office work (and complete this blog)... the other is telling me to dance around and make a fool of myself and let everybody around me know that I am trying hard but no matter how hard, am not able to control myself from dozing off..

So how did I end up getting drunk ? You must not be believing me.. right.. I mean.. how is it possible that Rahul got drunk?? trust me.. it wasn't planned at all.. while chopping onions for our lunch, Anand Dubey (my landlord kept offering me Saki or Sake' - Japanese rice wine - 18% alcohol; I think 3 pegs.) and there I was climbing the stairs to heaven with each shot I took.



I remember having asked him 2 days back as to how do you reach the stage of "intoxication" and he told me that u just need to drink a little more than the "just one peg that I was restricting myself to and then the most important thing - company."

After about 10 mins the bulb just went blank in my head in that instant I realized that I have reached the "near perfect state of mind". I tried hard to go and concentrate on my work, but too bad after about 10 mins , my eyebrows felt heavier and heavier and then a bulb (of a different kind) light and a voice within me told that yes, I am not in control of myself and i need to stop. That I need to sleep and then resume my work when I am awake.

Am currently having the "asli" Dal Makhni (in the words of Anand), and rice. Probably the "best-est" food I ever had since my arrival in Anchorage. In fact the best ever Dal Makhni in my life. Somehow I fee that as I am writing this blog, I am probably not going into the state of sleeping and relaxing myself. Hence, I guess, I will relish the second round of my delicious food and then go ahead and sleep for about 2 hours before resuming work.

Do not forget to congratulate me if I was able to complete this blog without any spelling mistakes ;o)

1 comment:

Nothing but "Ficus" said...

dude! u have done the most amazing thing..now why didnt this occur to me??? writing a blog when drunk!! kudos to you buddy..it was fun to read..and if there was a spelling mistake.u r forgiven :D