Friday, February 17, 2006

MY First Blog - This One Is 4 U Johnny Boy !!!

Phew !!! How cud i expect everything to go smoothly? My first Blog and I dint know how to post it the right way. Anyways... as they say - "It's better to make all mistakes in the beginning".

So here it is ...

John, I read your blogs and was compelled to pen down my own thoughts. I cannot help smiling , the moment I think of the 'powder incident'. I wish I had done such a thing :-)

Johnny Boys' page -
http://thisleftfeelsrite.blogspot.com

k. For those of you who might be reading this, for whatever reason, here goes something bout myself...
I am Rahul, working in an IT company just like half the young janta of this country is. This is where i met John.

The first time i saw John (if i can remember correctly) was while playing Table Tennis. Dint talk to him, but was just wondering
how do i beat this guy, he is so good and i am no where close to him.
I dint even know his name then.

Then after a few months came along a task, where i had to co-ordinate with some guy called John. All I kept hearing from all corners was - John !!
He's too good. He will help ya out.
Ok,so that was it. I was waitin for John - the messiah.

The moment i saw him and it was like - Ok. So this is John. We had to send out some nice, ecxiting, bubbly mails on the intranet. I was tensed for i had never done anything like that before, and was planning frantically because I could not do anything better at that moment.And here comes Mr. John, who cool'ly starts with -
Hey i've already written something.. which i will complete and forward to you; just doo= the designing and upload the mail
.So that was it. I wait wondering whats gonna happen and then I see this mail pop-up in my mail box, I was in all shock and awe for this guy had written out such a Fantastic(actually i am having a little trouble thinking of adjectives) mail.

We went on to send out 4 or 5 mails after that.
The duration was short but he sure has left a lasting impression on ma mind.

John, i never would be able tell this in person thats why it here where i am speaking my mind out. I am so damn glad to have met you, work with you. And what I admire in you the most is your writing (without doubt); your handling of loads of work with absolute ease, and never complain; and your cute :-).

I dont know if anyone has reached this far for all that i have written, but John, i hope that by now atleast a faint :-) would have appeared on your face.

Johnny Boy THANKS !

2 comments:

johnny boy said...

Heyyy!
Lemme be the first to comment on your blog !!! :) Welcome to blog-o-sphere Rahul...
Hope u have a great time blogging! And hey, thanks a lot for the lovely post, dude!!! Someone has to help me get back to the ground :))) lol..
Really felt nice, reading your post.. Hope to see some great stuff on ur site dude!
First of all, spread ur site among friends, and make ppl read wht u write! More the traffic on ur blog, more inspired you will be to write! I shall do my lil bit, by putting up your site on my blog.. I shall link mine to yours...
Thats abt it for now! Rock on..
johnny boy :)

Anonymous said...

hey...
always knew u had the creative edge.. seein it better now!!! Im surprised!!! Keep going.. You have a reader for sure..